1. The prospectus with application for academic year will be provided by office Staff after paying the prescribed fee. All the columns in the application are mandatory. Any incomplete column in application will be rejected.
2. At the time of Admission Parents/Guardian are required to produce birth certificate/Transfer Certificate, Two Passport size photographs in case of new admission. The tuition fees will be collected for all the 12 months.
3. The parents of SC, ST and OBC students must produce valid certificates verified and attested by the Sub Registrar / Tahasildar.
4. RTE as per government rules.
5. The name of the student, the name of the parent, caste indicated, date of birth (furnished with proof) given at the time of admission cannot be altered at the school level. Alterations, if any can happen only on production of a COURT DECREE.
If a parent wants to withdraw a student in the middle of the academic year, he/she has to pay the fee for the full academic year without any refund. The application for study certificate should be addressed to the Head of the Institution and it will be issued provided all the dues are paid in full.
|Pre- Kindergarten||2 years 8 months|
|Junior Kindergarten||3 years 8 months|
|Senior Kindergarten||4 years 8 months|